As part of our commitment to our customers, Bishop Brothers Climate Control is committed to offering the best heating solutions on the market. That is why we are proud to be an authorized Central Boiler dealer, providing top-of-the-line outdoor wood furnaces to customers throughout the Four Corners area. Whether you’re trying to heat your home, your commercial building, a small outdoor shed, or a large industrial plant, there is a Central Boiler model out there that is perfect for you. Let us work with you to find the ideal outdoor heating solution for your specific needs.
To Learn More about Central Boilers, Contact Us Today at (970) 882-8859
What Makes Central Boilers So Special?
Bishop Brothers Climate Control has been in business for over 20 years. In that time, we have worked with several brands of outdoor heating sources. We chose Central Boiler as our go-to brand for wood burning furnaces because of the engineering and integrity that goes into every model this company produces. From the simple Classic models to the maximum-efficiency E-Classic models, all Central Boilers are designed to be easy to use, maintain, and afford.
As a company, Central Boiler was founded in 1984. Since then, the organization has revolutionized the outdoor heating world with innovations that far exceed industry standards. From 1991 to the present day, Central Boiler has grown from a 25,000 square foot facility to a massive manufacturing plant larger than 300,000 square feet. With each passing year, the company continue to find new ways to improve on its already superior wood burning furnace models, and we here at Bishop Brothers are happy to pass the innovations onto our customers.
Central Boiler – The Design at a Glance
Each model of Central Boiler is a little different, but they are all founded on the same tested and proven features:
- Vent Cap: Designed to eliminate evaporation
- High Capacity Water Jacket: Made from high quality steel and thoroughly tested to hold water without leaks
- Ripple Top® Design: Increases the heat transfer area and reduces maintenance requirements
- Insulated Cast-Iron Door: Ergonomically designed for easy loading, with powder coated parts to reduce paint wear and tear
- Automatic Draft Control: Made to control the water temperature in system with a thermostat
- Skid Base Framework: Improves installation with or without cement foundation (select models require sab foundation for installation)
- Welded Steel Framework: Engineered for enhanced strength through heavy-gauge framework
- Insulated Chimney: Exceeds industry standards for wood burning appliances
- Rear Exhaust Outlet: Eliminates leaks and corrosion that minimize efficiency, reducing heat loss by more than 50%
- Water-Filled HeatLock BaffleT: Provides a secondary combustion area that traps heat in the firebox without warping or burning out under extreme heat
- Urethane Foam Insulation: Forms a 100% airtight insulate seal around the water jacket
- Rectangular Firebox: Made with stay pins to prevent collapsing (common in round designs)
- Ash Pan: Made to be 3/8″ thick for maximum durable and minimal cleaning
To find out which model of Central Boiler is best for your residential or commercial building, contact Bishop Brothers Climate Control today to speak with one of our wood burning furnace experts.
Get the Perfect Color to Complement Your Home, Office, or Industrial Building
Central Boilers are available in a wide range of colors to complement your property inside and out. From vibrant Ocean Blue to subtle Realtree Camo, there are colors available to fit your taste and design aesthetic.
Let us help you choose the perfect Central Boiler for your needs. Contact Bishop Brothers Climate Control today at (970) 882-8859.